Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Unloving the Valentine

 

THE  Valentine's week began.  As I waited for the hugs and kisses and lot more.. But roses never came. The craziest thing was "Farzi wala Luv u". Eery time you want to avoid from being caught with the truth about the relation Farzi wala Luv u Pops.  up. Of course it hurts. Probably..it's wonderful to love someone that unlove  you.

As usual days are not for me. Life rests in the fingertips and Whatsapp status. Perfectly super busy schedules exposes the first appearance ....4 am the coolest ever sounding "Happy Valentine's Day"  with the one you actually love.

Wonder why Krishna  and Radha  were inseparable and the love divine…..The sage explained Rukmini made Krishna  a husband, Meera made him God and it was Radha alone who let him remain  who he is  i.e., Krishna... what a consolation—“Loving that unloves you?”. The self pity loomed over me  and till the end I consciously waited ...perhaps unmeant words that might mean!

But time was harsh. The wishes were never meant for me from someone who is not mine. Wonderfully packed behind the corner of my heart I consoled "Life is beautiful when you know how to love the people that unlove you"

With a determination to steal all the love time and attention from the one that unlove’s  you,   I moved on waiting for another voyage in search of a true Valentine’s Day wish….

No comments: