Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I am lost in the wilds

It was a foggy morning. The wild pine-tops veiled with silvery lines appeared as if heaven has fallen upon them.

And there was lot more...a warm embrace....and a pair of curious eyes following you every moment. With all the comfort of the world I felt as if the world is revolving in a lightening pace towards an unknown destination. I wonder is there another paradise? In utter ecstasy tears rolled out and I was lost forever in the wilds.

From then onwards we started a long unplanned voyage crossing over hills and dales, terrains, lakes and rivers, and swift moving brooks.... Now what next? Are we running after a mirage or trying to find out the reality lost in the hands of destiny?

I have no answer. However, expectations overrule practicality and we go on despite knowing there is no visibility in the relation. Every moment we spend together we start expecting more.

Why not another day? Hope looms and we subconsciously desire let's not end it here. We go on...trapped in another dilemma. Where are we heading to, we are unaware but every moment we can feel life without each other is just like a boat lost in the high tides of the Pacific.
I wonder, do we need to wait for the time to define our state? None of us have an answer to any of the whys. So many things again haunts me – what is in between us and beyond us?

Every time I ask myself do I need to carry forward this relation? The answers are yet to be found. I question myself are we heading towards the same destination? What if the directions change in the midway?

Life goes on with some unknown fear of being lost in a wild odyssey. Still unsure does there a destination exist or the whole voyage is lost in the wilds?

No comments: