Saturday, September 20, 2008

I miss your SMS es…….



“Dear, when a greeting is sent from a distance u cant hear de wishes, u cant see de smile, but you can sense de care that truly comes from the heart…that is how it began….. I know the moment my mobile tinkles it is another SMS that is trying to find its way.

What else? May be a sorry note, a care, a confession or an inspirational quote…whatever may be the “verses” the feeling associated with it leaves me in a world of divine bliss.
He writes, “Most of the things we desire are EXPENSIVE. But the truth is - The things that really satisfy us are FREE: Love, Joy, Laughter and GOOD RELATION”.

I know where my satisfaction lies. I aspire and I desire… you know what? A big “?” mark again. But you make me smile—even if it is a pretension but I try.

Have you ever seen two banks of a river ever meeting at a fixed point or the railway lines meeting—though both the railway lines and the banks of river travel together to unknown destinations for ever and ever. They never meet but they go on and on together to a destination they can never reach.

I know where I am heading to have no destination and rationality. But I miss you, I eagerly wait for your call and may be your SMS es that brings those long distance good wishes (I don’t know whether it is spiced up with love or not). I enjoy in silence every meaning inherent in the SMS es you send, I feel the mesmerizing spell of emotions poured through it. I doubt, is it a habit or emotions that come along with the forwarded messages!

It is true we are in a material world….May be I lack the understanding. How can emotions make you do things where the loss ratio is very high? Sometimes I feel may be you need a “refuge”, may be a substitute…..Donno… still puzzled. But I miss your SMS es. I love to hear you speak out (even if it doesn’t comes out from your heart)—a sorry note
“Sory 4 spoilng ur mud. 4 me it ws nice evning spent”.

Or a pleasant quote like

“A Relation Is Like a Bird,
If U Catch Tightly It Dies,
If U Catch It Loosely It Flies,
But If U Catch Affectionately, It Remains With you forever.”


I trust what you send; I miss the silent talks we have in SMSes….I can feel the belongingness, the passion involved in every word that the short message carry…. even if I am aware what I receive is only what that is forwarded. I am still in a dilemma why does it happen so? Is it love that has made me overlook the reality?

Whatever…… I miss your SMS es.

2 comments:

wonder extreme said...

As I have written in one of my posts (http://www.extremefeelingsforlife.blogspot.com) your waiting for the SMSes can have truly a deep meaning...may be...

Prem Chand Sahajwala said...

Hi author,

“A Relation Is Like a Bird,
If U Catch Tightly It Dies,
If U Catch It Loosely It Flies,
But If U Catch Affectionately, It Remains With you forever.”

Defying science u become divine.

Defying material u become love,

Defying overt vision, u see something covert inside u.

U r superb in opening your mind, but i just close my eyes when i receive a sms fm a dear one!