Sunday, September 21, 2008

You owe me a cup of coffee……shall I come to your place


"A Relation Is Like a Bird,
If you Catch Tightly It Dies,
If you Catch It Loosely It Flies,
But If You Catch Affectionately, It Remains With you forever. …”

This is what he refers as the “mantra” of any relationship. Once again in a dilemma … Do a relation exist between us? If yes than is it affection that what bind us???

How long do you want to continue it? I often try to enquire. It is a big mystery I try to unravel— only to find out that we have no answers.

Our unlimited talk goes on and on. I don’t know whether the expectations are increasing or decreasing. I have no idea what exactly I am searching for; neither do I have a well-defined vision of what we can call the association to be.

But someone is becoming more close to my heart.

We share our feelings, we talk, we express and speak out our heart and so goes on our days….. But do we actually like to be with each other? Do we really enjoy talking? If not, what it is?

We plan for long walks, may be an evening in the corner of a coffee house or probably a long drive enjoying the silence of the long curly roads leading to unknown lands. And of course we long for those sensational seconds in each others arms forgetting the whole world around.

Often we desire let not the time go away….let’s cherish. Every time a strong desire creeps in to the mind…. I know it cannot be love…. If not love then why?

He says, “You owe me a cup of coffee. Shall I come to your place?”. I don’t know, what we aspire. I ask myself, do I really owe a cup of coffee? Or are we trying to hide our desire in the smokey swirls of the “hot coffee” Or is it something more than a heart’s desire??

Lemme try…….and be true to my self… if not to the mind but to the heart.. Let me say I don’t know what desires are, neither I know what lies beyond desire. But when you are near (may be for a coffee or whatever), I feel peace is near with all love in the air.
Now I know where happiness lies and what I owe to you—a cappuccino or a cold coffee blended with…..

1 comment:

wonder extreme said...

Certain things are very difficult to understand. And certain answers can come only from within. I really enjoy reading your ... It sometimes makes me think about the answers within myself as if all those questions are mine!!!